Christmas stocking workshop


I'm pleased to announce that I will be hosting a beginner's Christmas stocking workshop over various dates in December.

About:

No prior sewing experience needed, however any pros out there are welcome too :).

Come along for this fun, festive and friendly workshop.

We will be looking at all the basics before we start and I want you to go away feeling confident that you know how to thread a sewing machine, wind a bobbin and use a simple running stitch.

All fabric and patterns provided, including festive gluten-free refreshments provided by the lovely people over at


Each workshop will run for 2.5 hours

Price:

I will be offering an introductory discounted price of £25, as I'm after your feedback and would like to learn how I can improve future workshops

Availability:

4 spaces only on each workshop, however if you have your own sewing machine we may be able to accomodate a larger party.

If you would like to arrange a private party at a different time or a weekday event, please contact me :)

Tickets:

To sign up to one of these workshops, email molly@frockandmol.co.uk

And if you're feeling really festive, why not come along in your favorite Christmas jumper. We like to go all out over here :)

Please contact me if you have any access issues, as although my studio is easily accessible regrettably the toilets aren't.

5% of all ticket sales will be donated to a local arts charity

x



Comments